Homecare is the future of healthcare!
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year, and weve expanded our business into Wisconsin.
The Speech Therapist must be client-focused, have a passion for patient outcomes, and have the skill of motivating and influencing employees. The Speech Therapist works under the supervision of the Therapy Manager to develop and implement care plans for their clients that coordinate the clients' home care services and follow physicians' orders. The Speech Therapist ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards, and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assess and develop a program for therapies that meet individual client needs
- Implement the client's therapy plan
- Coordinate therapy modifications to the client's plan of care with the Clinical Manager and client's physician
- Work withthe Branch Manager and Clinical Manager to formulate or modify agency policies, procedures, and practices as needed
- Ensure effective coordination of client services through timely completion of required documentation and transfer of pertinent medical data to the clients physician, Clinical Manager, and other caregivers
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive client medical data
- Instruct clients, family members, and primary caregivers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client or employee concerns and complaints
- Routinely review pertinent client medical data to determine the effectiveness of therapy services in reaching maximum rehab potential
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Current Speech Therapy (ST) license in the state of the application
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times.
- Must have a proven successful leadership background.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proven relationship-builder
- Experience in Home Health Therapy and completion of OASIS documentation
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website