Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians orders for each individual patient whileadhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
- Pay Differentials for SOC, ROC, Recert
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
Responsibilities of theMed-SurgNurse:
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care is delivered.
- Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patients nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing profession by participating in educational programs, continued education units, internal learning management skills and skill evaluations.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Looking for Nurses with.
- New to Home Health Welcome
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home
Benefits of theMed-SurgNurse:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access tostate of the arttechnology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR System
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
- Must be able to sit and climb stairs
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must have strong sense of smell and touch
- Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website