Aveanna Healthcare, is a leading provider ofhomecare services throughout Springfield, MAand surrounding areas. We are currently looking for Homemakers. An ideal candidatewill share our passion forproviding the highest quality home care to clients. In addition to a supportive work environment, we offer excellent compensation and paid travel time to the successful candidates.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Observes, records, and reports physical, mental, or behavioral changes in the client to the Scheduling Coordinator
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- At least one year experience working with the elderly population(preferred)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible schedules based on your availability
- Paid orientation
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website