Occupational Therapist - Early Intervention and Pediatric Outpatient
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits, and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
We COLLABORATE - We offer a multidisciplinary collaborative team comprised of Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Behavioral Therapy
We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing early intervention services and outpatient therapy for children with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Treating a large age range of clients: we work with children ages 0-21!
- Learning from the best! We have a staff of newer graduates, seasoned clinicians, and everyone in between. We provide the innovative, evidence-based therapy to our clients.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child's progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
- Furthering your career in a unique environment which allows flexibility, autonomy, and professional growth.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuine
- Must have a degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA approved program
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current CPR certification
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply too!
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package *
- Company-provided laptops for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Supervision from a genuinely caring and supportive leadership team
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
#BetterTogether Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on company website