Benefits of joining the team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients in an effort to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success!
We are now recruiting for aPRN/Part-TimePhysical Therapist (PT) to see Sussex County patients for ourMilford, DE location.
The Staff Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating and assessing the patient, developing the Plan of Care along with the Physician. He/She performs therapy visits and assesses progress of the patient. He/She also directs the Physical Therapy Assistant in the implementation of the treatment program. He/She directs the staff in the execution of the Mission of the Agency.
1. Performs initial evaluations, assessments and develops the Plan of Care in conjunction with the patients physician. Includes the patient/caregiver in developing the Plan of Care.
2. Reviews the Plan of Care, including measurable goals with therapist or PTA assigned to the patient.
3. Provides direct services to patients, communicates with patients physician concerning changes needed in the Plan of Care and participates in interdisciplinary team meetings.
4. Assigns staff based on patient needs and qualifications of staff.
5. Evaluates home environment to identify safety hazards and modifies equipment and home for safety purposes.
6. Identifies patient needs for services from other disciplines and consults other professionals as needed.
7. Communicates with interdisciplinary team, patient and caregiver regarding plans for discharge.
8. Prepares OASIS documentation, evaluations, treatment plans, progress notes, re-assessments and discharge summaries and submits them for patients clinical record in the time frame required by the Agency.
9. Provides physical therapy consistent with the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
1. Supervises PTAs, makes recommendations concerning changes in the Plan of Care, modifies the Plan of Care in keeping with individual needs and functional progress of the patient.
2. Participates in student education as a clinical preceptor representing the agency with affiliated Universities.
3. Participates in orienting and training new staff.
4. Promotes inservice training programs to staff on therapy related topics.
5. Is available to supervise PTAs either in person or by phone at all times to address questions regarding patient care.
6. Maintains sound privacy and security practices and prevents privacy or security breaches. If a breach occurs, corrective action will be taken.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy.
2. Currentlicenseas a Physical Therapist in the State of DE
3. At least one (1) year of clinical experience, preferably in a clinical supervisory role.
4. Good communication and organizational skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all segments of staff as well as professionals and lay persons.
JOB TYPE: Part-time, PRN
Job Type: Full-time
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Apply on company website