Physical Therapist - Pediatrics
Fairfax County, Virginia
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a home and be a part of a family?
If you answeredYESto the above questionswe want to talk withYOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna
- We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits, and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Provide part-time/PRN pediatric therapy services to patients from ages 3-21 years across Fairfax County and in our state-of-the-art outpatient clinic during after-school hours.
- Plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being.
- Plan, organize and conduct physical therapy treatment programs based on the medical referral and evaluation as well as collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must value exceptional and individualized patient care
- Must have a Masters Degree inPhysical Therapy or Doctorate if the candidate has graduated within the last 4 years unless their degree was obtained outside of the U.S.
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Must have one-year experience as a Physical Therapist in rehabilitation or home-health(pediatric experience preferred)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current basic first aid and CPR
- Must have current 2-step TB testing, or be willing to retake upon offer of employment
Here's how you'll be rewarded
- First and foremostIncredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package *
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with youcall us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
#BetterTogetherAveanna is an equal opportunity employer
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website