Registered Nurse (RN) New Graduate
$27 - $30 per hour*
Aveanna Healthcare, is one of the nations largest home health care providers in the U.S. We are hiring compassionate RNs to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
New Graduate Program:
The New Graduate Program provides the novice nurse with the knowledge base, and skill set needed to transition to competence in clinical nursing practice.The program bridges the gap between undergraduate education and real-life professional nursing practice to help deliver state-of-the art care.
Aveanna goes above and beyond to provide each newly graduate clinician with the resources and knowledge to help instill confidence. Our new grad program is tailored specifically to fit the skillset of each nurse, making sure one is prepared to perform at a high level in any environment.
New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- One on one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Qualifications of the New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- If selected into the New Graduate Program, the offer will be contingent on passing the NCLEX
- Recent graduates with strong clinical experience during internships or rotations will be considered for the New Graduate Program
- RNs from all educational backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and/or adolescents
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)**:
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Available
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour, 7 Day a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12-hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
*Compensation may vary based on a variety of factors including education, experience, location, patient insurance, patient acuity level and other related job duty variances.
**Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website