Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Team Supervisor
AveannaHealthcare is looking for an experiencedSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) tojoin our clinical leadership team. This position leads our Speech Department, while maintaining a personal caseload. You will get to directly impactandindirectly support families in your local community. Take the next step in your career withAveanna!
We are now a part of theAveannaFamily of Companies,making us thepre-eminent provider in the nation.We currently provide short-term to acute care therapy services tochildren from birth to age 21in thehomeandoutpatient clinicsettings.
Torevolutionizethe way pediatric healthcare is delivered,one patientat a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages(Salary plus incentive)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long TermDisability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHAor other professional organization
- Licensed to practice SpeechTherapy in the current state of practice
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Valid, unexpired Drivers License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
AveannaHealthcareis an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply on company website