BAE Systems has an opportunity for a Senior Test Coordinator at Lackland AFB, TX.
This is an Air Force Wing-level support position. Focus is the conduct of cyber related operational test. Will manage several projects concurrently. Coordinate activity and actions between the operational test unit, appropriate MAJCOM offices, and other offices and agencies. Develop, present, and oversee documents, briefings, and meetings.
- Program Manager of operational test types and applications for cyberspace weapon systems to the Air Force Wing Technical Advisor (TA).
- Develop taskings on behalf of the Air Force Wing, then tracks and consolidates responses.
- Focal point between Headquarters Air Force, Major Commands and various Cyberspace military organizations and their offices.
- Validates proper compliance with the Department of Defense Acquisition process.
- Ensures proper handling of Government funding types, facilities, and resources.
- Coordinates actions on Operational Test Support Request, test priorities, and test unit capabilities and capacities.
- Develops and maintains various Wing-Level Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinates test and support plans with participating units, MAJCOM, and other agencies providing support.
- Confirms compliance with Department of Defense Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) process.
- Participates in Integrated Test Team and Test Planning Team meetings and discussions
- Provides status of test projects to Air Force Commanders and their managers
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active DoD TS/SCI government clearance in JPAS
- Requires a DoD 8570 IAT level II certification or higher.
- Requires knowledge of operational test types and applications in evaluating, analyzing, maintaining, managing, or improving cyberspace system performance.
- Requires knowledge of Headquarters Air Force and Air Combat Command Test and Evaluation directives
- Requires knowledge of the Department of Defense Acquisition process.
- Requires knowledge of Government types of funding, duration, and sources.
- Requires knowledge of Department of Defense Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) process
- BA/BS Degree. Preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering Management, or similar (6 years min experience) or High School Diploma (10 years min experience)
- Must have effective and efficient in written and oral communications skills
- Must be familiar with a variety of the IT field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple daily taskings
- Must have adequate experience to use Microsoft Office programs (Project, Visio, SharePoint) with minimal assistance.
- Must be adept at problem solving, identifying risk, and communicating results and recommendations to department management.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website