Primary City/State:Phoenix, Arizona
Department Name:HR Technology-Corp
Job Category:Human Resources
Primary Location Starting Range:$27.97/hr - $37.30/hr
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
You have a place in the health care industry. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a real difference – and real change in the health care industry – you belong at Banner Health. Apply today.
Join the team that supports the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and production of core HR systems for Banner Health. HR Shared Services defines, implements and delivers effective HR business process solutions by optimizing technology and standardization to increase the efficiency, automation, and cost-effectiveness of traditional HR transactions. This team also provides employees and leaders with simple, transparent, and consistent transactional HR service delivery solutions developed through the application of operational best practices and a partnership with HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise.
As a Senior Workday HR Technology Systems Analyst, you will provide functional expertise on moderately complex employee technologies. You will be responsible for understanding one or multiple Workday Human Capital Management functions. You will troubleshoot system issues and create functional documentation, participate in creating or reviewing technical documentation, develop training materials and educate support partners on system capabilities.
This is a 100% remote position, but you must live or be willing to relocate to one of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming.Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position provides functional expertise on moderately complex computer applications in an assigned department and may be expected to lead project teams. The incumbent may be responsible for understanding one or multiple Workday Human Capital Management or Service Now HR products or functions. The incumbent will be expected to troubleshoot system issues at a moderately complex level and appropriately escalate issues to other resources, as needed. This may include tasks such as creating functional documentation, participating in creating or reviewing technical documentation, developing training materials and educating support partners on system capabilities.
1. Serves as a production support resource for application issues and user support. Able to apply strong critical thinking and analytical skills to resolve issues related to multiple records or issues. Requires a developing understanding of cross-system dependencies and application relations.
2. May represent assigned area on project teams with regional or company scope on system implementations, policy and practice changes and process redesign. This may also include managing a department program for the system. May prepare and distribute worksheets and reports, as well as maintain a database.
3. Identifies, investigates, tracks, and resolves complex project, system or application errors ensuring the solution is timely and of acceptable quality. Oversees the effective, correct, and consistent application of data analysis and decision making based on fact for employee systems and data.
4. Maintains optimal operation of Workday HCM, Service Now HR, and/or other departmental application in partnership with business partners, information technology or external software vendor, as appropriate. This may include implementation, maintenance, testing and/or functional design.
5. Executes on operational support and maintenance of Workday structures to ensure risk reduction and system stability. Accountable for system and data cleanliness and accuracy. Drives auditing and resolving identified issues that come from customers, audit/error reports, and/or projects.
6. Provides expertise to the development of fully integrated testing scenarios. Ensures that the information and systems across multiple levels and their relationships are considered and are part of the comprehensive testing plans. Executes on testing plans and represents on projects teams as a testing resource. Maintain proper documentation of test results.
7. Reporting focused resources may serve as report developers being liaison between business and the Workday application data. Types of Workday report development may include basic custom reports. Incumbent will have a growing knowledge of various Workday report types like advanced matrix, composite, BIRT reports and dashboards.
8. Determines and designs end user training and curriculum for applications and systems (a.k.a. system procedures). Facilitates the initial roll out and ongoing training of the user community.
Must possess strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in related business discipline to area assigned or computer science or equivalent experience.
A level of experience as would typically be obtained in 3 to 5 years working with systems, working as a functional "super-user" of an application in a similar department environment, or providing consultative input for application usage or design is required. Good organizational, critical thinking, problem solving, communication and human relation skills are required.
Excellent working knowledge of typical word processing, spreadsheet and/or database applications is required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website