Primary City/State:Phoenix, Arizona
Department Name:HR Technology-Corp
Job Category:Human Resources
Primary Location Starting Range:$34.00/hr - $45.33/hr
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives – and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Join the team that supports the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and production of core HR systems for Banner Health. HR Shared Services defines, implements and delivers effective HR business process solutions by optimizing technology and standardization to increase the efficiency, automation, and cost-effectiveness of traditional HR transactions. This team also provides employees and leaders with simple, transparent, and consistent transactional HR service delivery solutions developed through the application of operational best practices and a partnership with HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise.
As a Workday HCM Report Developer, you will work on the Workday People Analytics' team to write custom Workday HCM matrix, composite reports and dashboards. You will collaborate with cross functional business partners on report requirements, design and testing in alignment with HR program goals and data security framework.
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 3-years of focused Workday HCM reporting experience, Workday Reporting Certification, and will be experienced in knowledge sharing and mentoring team members on BIRT, Composite and matrix report writing.Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position will serve as a report developer for one to many Workday Human Capital Management products. Through this focus they may be required to analyze business requirements and data to build reports and/or data repositories and other presentation materials. The incumbent must have knowledge about cross functional departments in order to serve as a liaison and provide relevant information to business partners or leadership. This position is responsible for and/or participates in creating functional documentation, participating or reviewing technical documentation, creating and delivering training materials and facilitating or leading cross functional teams through projects and/or issues to achieve desired results.
1. Serve as report developer being a liaison between business and the Workday application data. Types of Workday report development may include advanced matrix, composite, BIRT reports and dashboards.
2. Leverages and is familiar with various reporting tools and environment. This may include but is not limited to SQL, Crystal, Infoview, and Tableau. Incumbents will leverage these tools to deliver meaningful reports and information to end users.
3. Performs analysis of customer needs. Manages and supports the identification and research of new developments and uses of current reports and analytics.
4. Maintains optimal operation of reporting environments in partnership with IT or external software vendor, as appropriate. This may include ownership over data integrity across the environments they work in.
5. Accountable for demand and change management which seeks to reduce risk, ensure system stability and provide change control integrity.
6. Creates presentations and/or reports for management involving significant analysis of multiple or complex data sources.
7. Develops interrelationships among partners and customers who might have similar information needs and manages those relationships to assure effective solutions.
8. Assignments are complex in nature as more in-depth knowledge is needed. Incumbents are able to develop new perspectives using existing knowledge of best practices. Decisions are made within policies and past precedents. Incumbents are expected to assess requirements and customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard requests. Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has decision-making authority for projects and applications and works at peer level across diverse areas and multiple states. The incumbent participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, strategic and planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions company-wide.
Must possess a strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in a related business discipline or computer science or equivalent experience.
A level of experience as would typically be obtained in no less than 5 years working with complex data environments or systems. Must demonstrate ability to lead project or cross-functional teams to resolve, implement or reach consensus on issues. Advanced business or clinical knowledge and demonstrated ability to utilize technical skills to resolve organizational needs.
Experience with department specific software, including advanced integrated or independent report writing applications.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website