Customer Service – Retail Store Admin Opportunity
Job Title: Store Operations Administrator
Location: Ontario, CA
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for managing the daily operations of the Bassett Home Furnishings retail location, so that the store's financial objectives, customer experience, and daily tasks are consistently achieved. The Store Operations Administrator ensures adherence to the Bassett standard in the following areas: customer relations, administrative functions, operational processes, and systems.
- Retail experience is a plus, but not required;
- Conflict and problem resolution skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Commitment to Bassett's Vision and Values at all times;
- Valid driver's license and a maintained clear and safe driving record;
- Work as a team with an enthusiastic attitude;
- Effectively communicate with customer, co-workers, and management;
- Read, understand and write the English language;
- Utilize Windows based software, including Word and Excel;
- Navigate and utilize applicable Bassett systems;
- Occasionally lift and/or pull up to 25 pounds;
- Occasionally bend or reach overhead;
- Assist design consultants with order entry, cash management, and financing applications.
- Assist ordering parts for customers such as arm caps, table legs, hardware, etc.
- Direct administrative functions, including management and maintenance of: Petty cash reconciliation, along with reimbursement and balancing of the cash drawer.
- Assist with sales order entry auditing using the daily transaction report.
- Receive purchase orders for parts or store pick-ups.
- Audit and approve daily business folders and ensuring cash balancing to include all necessary supporting documentation is sent to the Retail Accounting Team including deposits and payments, in conjunction with store manager.
- Manage operational processes and practices, including: Store expense control, warehouse procedures, inventory accuracy, and building maintenance.
- Establish relationship and open communication with human resources, distributions centers, visual team, corporate customer care, accounting, etc.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned;
- Maintain satisfactory time and attendance.
- Paid training
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Work in a State-of-the Art Showroom
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
Bassett Furniture Industries is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category. Bassett is dedicated to ensuring that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated consistently during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category.
Apply on company website