ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to:
1. Ensures a safe, clean, attractive environment for patients, staff and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sanitize patients' rooms, baths, offices, halls and other areas according to established standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of area and specific items to limit cross infection.
- Cleans assigned areas by washing walls, furniture, tile, fixtures, equipment and other surfaces with cleaning solutions.
- Removes trash and waste from assigned areas and refills all applicable dispensers following established departmental and infection control practices.
- Notifies supervisor immediately of low supply levels and equipment malfunctions.
- Follow all safety guidelines and maintains areas in safe condition.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Housekeeping experience preferred.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
SPECIAL SKILL, LICENSE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Able to understand and carry out instructions.
Able to identify and follow directions for chemicals used in performance of duties.
Dependable and motivated to complete duties without constant supervision.
Apply on company website