ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates patient assessment through collection of patient's health data.
- Analyzes patient assessments to determine nursing diagnoses and identifies expected outcomes.
- Coordinates an interdisciplinary plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluates the patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Responsible for the initiation and management of non-titrated IV cardiac infusions.
- Responsible for performing appropriate interpretation of ECG rhythm strips and management of interventions.
- Sets up and performs Cardioversion procedures.
- Administers and monitors Procedural Sedation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year clinical RN experience preferred.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year.
SPECIAL SKILL, LICENSE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Current Louisiana RN licensure
- Knowledge of basic ECG rhythm interpretation.
Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable HIPAA regulations appropriate to Job Position including but not limited to: Medical records without limitation both paper and electronic, patient demographics, lab and radiology results, patient information related to surgery or appointment schedules, information related to patient location, religious beliefs and/or public health records.
Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable safety practices appropriate to Job Position including but not limited to: Incident reporting, handling of wastes, sharps and linen, PPE, exposure control plans, hand washing, environment of care, patient identification, administers/collects medications/blood orders, transports/monitors or observes patients with infusion pumps, validates, and monitors clinical alarms.
Apply on company website