Part Time Floor Associate - Looking for a job with flexible hours where you will be challenged and have fun? Maybe you can work nights or days. Maybe you can work during the week or weekends. Maybe only 1 or 2 days per week. We are looking for great people to work for us, and your availability may be a great fit!
We look for these qualifications in our Floor Associates:
- Good interpersonal skills so you will be able to work in a team environment and to assist customers cheerfully.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy store environment.
- You must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds into and out of storage areas and coolers.
- You must be at least 16 years old. A work permit is required if you are under 18.
- No prior retail experience necessary.
It's time you worked for a company that will help you develop personally and professionally. Our company offers growth opportunities, and loves to promote from within. We offer tuition reimbursement, and we encourage our employees to reach their goals. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and value great customer service, we want to meet you.
As a Floor Associate you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and assisting our customers with a smile.
- Providing an organized, clean and welcoming store for our customers.
- Keeping shelves stocked and inventory organized in storage areas.
- Cleaning beverage stations and replacing supplies.
- Ensuring bathrooms are well supplied and clean.
- Maintaining areas outside the store to ensure that our customers have a pleasant and safe shopping experience.
Apply on company website