Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Contracts Paralegal to join our team!
Full time role, home based in the U.S or Europe
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
BCD Travel is looking to immediately hire an experienced paralegal meeting the below specifications. The primary emphasis for this position will be supporting BCD Travel's U.S. Legal Department with reviewing, drafting, and processing commercial contracts. The paralegal will be a member of BCD Travel's Legal Department reporting to the General Counsel, with day-to-day activities supervised under the direction of senior lawyers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Assist in-house attorneys in reviewing, drafting, and processing a wide variety of commercial contracts for our sales, account management, procurement, technology, and supplier relations departments.
- Work with internal and external BCD Travel clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Respond to requests for proposal and provide general legal support to the sales and bid teams.
- Process and organize contract records in the company contract dashboard.
- This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties and responsibilities, as necessary.
How you can set yourself apart
- A certificate of completion or degree from an approved paralegal program plus 4 years of law related experience or 8+ years of experience as a paralegal in lieu of 4-year degree.
- Experience in travel industry helpful, but not required.
- Basic working knowledge of data protection, a plus.
- International transactions or global experience, a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, exceptionally well organized, detail oriented, and able to handle a number of tasks.
- Highly developed writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple functions, organizations and with a diverse group of colleagues, including in-house attorneys in the U.S. and other countries, at all levels.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt different technologies, including proprietary document management programs and contract dashboards.
- Must have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others are also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.Interested?
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel.
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: Preference will be given to eligible and qualified internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website