Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Director, Product Marketing who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge.
Director, Product Marketing
Full-time, Remote in the US
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors in People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role, you will drive the success of our client facing platforms and solutions through best-in-class user experience, benefit-driven positioning, and segment-targeted campaigns. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, this role will be measured on the ability to increase awareness, adoption and retention of our technologies and solutions.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Create internal advocacy through news, sales materials and education (Salesforce, Intranet, commercial comm.)
- Develop targeted client campaigns that drive adoption and usage.
- Identify KPIs for marketing initiatives and track progress against goals on internal campaigns
- Serve as the face of product marketing on live Teams events (Internal and External)
- Represent Product Planning and Development (PPD) with cross-functional stakeholder groups including Global Marketing and Solutions Engineering
- Build partnerships that can drive awareness and engagement of our solutions and products
- Manage intra-team communications and meetings
How you can set yourself apart
- Proven track record in product marketing for B2B platform or related product
- Aptitude for understanding and explaining complicated technologies in a digestible way
- Comfortable presenting on camera to C level audience
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills
- Track record of building impactful and measurable digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in monitoring analytical achievement of program goals.
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Background in travel and/or sales enablement
- Experience with employee training or engagement
- Minimum of five (10) years of experience in product marketing
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications including Sharepoint, One Drive & MS Teams
- Experience with Salesforce and related applications
- Working fundamental in Google Analytics & other measurement tools
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website