Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Global Program Manager to join BCD Travel.
Global Program Manager
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned client portfolio of global account(s) to include but not limited to client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials (budgets, billing, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, staff development, business continuance and escalation of operational issues.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Develop Service Level Agreement for Service, Financial, MIS/CDS, Program Performance, Technology and Communication indicators, as applicable.
- Responsible for the coordination of all central communication across regions both BCD Travel and client's global initiatives or interests.
- Work with Regional and Local Account Managers to create supporting regional business plans/initiatives to support the global plan.
- Manage global account management team within a direct reporting line or matrix relationship.
- Provide coaching and mentoring. For direct reports creates a career development plan to address development for successor positions and gaps in knowledge or experience
- Create and execute surveys and present survey results to support program requirements, plan for global traveler satisfaction survey
- Seek out internal and external information to ensure clear understanding of client dynamics and BCD Travel solutions
- Organize, prepare and/or participate in customer events/training seminars where appropriate.
How you can set yourself apart
- Extensive experience in travel industry and account management or management role
- Experience implementing & managing large market/ global clients
- College or University degree
- Fluent in business English
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management (AM & Ops)
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally on regular basis
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website