Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Product Owner - Intelligence & Analytics who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge.
Product Owner - Intelligence & Analytics
Full time role (40 hour) week, home based in the U.S.
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner - Intelligence & Analytics that supports the organization's management, development, and support of the suite of cloud-based tools created for Advito's clients and consultants.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Is responsible for managing a globally dispersed team and client base
- Manage and adopt the running backlog of development priorities
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of running an Agile development team, and partner with associates from BCD/Advito in the commercialization and success of our products
- Should be strong in application architecture from an ownership perspective
- Use wireframe tools (Moqups, Balsalmiq) to visualize application functionality
- Understand data sources in use for our customers (and explore additional options)
- Understand our tech stack (AWS), how it impacts our products, and regularly explore other capabilities within AWS to enhance our offerings (understanding ROI of any recommendations)
- Maintaining client relationships, exhibiting teamwork, having travel industry knowledge is critical to this role
How you can set yourself apart
- Prior experience working in a high-performing & agile development environment
- Passion for optimization, inquisitiveness, product knowledge to discover new solutions
- Having strong relationship building skills
- Strong sense of accountability and attention to detail for processes, actions and decisions under your control
- Able to communicate complex ideas and challenging messages effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Carrying agile certification such as CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner)
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, AWS QuickSight)
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.About us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website