Live Where Others Vacation!
Employed Primary Care Internal Medicine with loan repayment in South Coastal Delaware.
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare offers Primary Care Internal Medicine opportunities in this family-oriented resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine (primary care) BE/BC
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care
- Competitive compensation with incentives
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances, and more
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. A multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
South Coastal Delaware location:
- Offers exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Private, charter and public schools
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
Live Where Others Vacation!Employed Primary Care Internal Medicine with loan repayment in South Coastal Delaware...
Apply on company website