SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Speech Language Pathologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Belton Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Speech Language Pathologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Speech Therapists provides speech evaluation and therapy services in accordance with national standards and administrative policies to allow the patient to function to his/her maximum ability.
- Provides medically prescribed speech therapy both in the hospital and out-patient setting
- Assumes responsibility of knowledge/rehabilitation associated with dysphagia, motor speech and all speech and language deficits related to neurodegenerative disorders.
- Provides timely documentation in order to facilitate inpatient discharge
- Administers swallow tests (BSE and VFSS), interprets results, communicates safe techniques/precautions with patient, nurse and family
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
- Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Belton Regional Medical Center's ICARE values:
- Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
- Show COMPASSION in all interactions
- ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care and customer satisfaction, every time
- Exhibit RESPECT to self and others
- Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology from accredit school
- Current Speech Pathology license in the State of Missouri
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- 1-3 years' experience. Must have familiarity with neurogenic communication disorders and dysphagia. Must be able to perform modified barium swallow studies.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Pathologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website