- Associate's degree in marketing, sales, communications, advertising, or related business field.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in sales, or related business field.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications, advertising, or related business field.
- Housing sales experience.
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing staff.
Maintains, develops, or improves occupancy levels to meet or exceed budgets goals. Serves as a contact for incoming inquiries from prospects and referral sources and responds to inquiries. Prepares and conducts appointments, meetings, and tours with prospective residents, families, and referral sources. Coordinates apartment turnover processes with staff, prospects, residents, and/or families. Provides reports, analysis, and tracking of marketing programs, events, online activities, etc. Develops and plans all marketing events, including open houses, community classes, health fairs, special events, and community outreach activities
Apply on company website