Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Cardio Tech? At Bradenton Outpatient Services, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!! (1 year cath lab experience required for sign-on bonus)Benefits
Bradenton Outpatient Services, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cardio Tech like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are currently seeking a Cardiovascular Technician to join our team. As our Cardiovascular Technician, you will assist in cardiac catheterization, as well as vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures. You will also perform emergency procedures associated with catheterization procedure – IAB and temporary pacer insertion. You will follow established standards and practices under the direction of a credentialed invasive cardiologist, or credentialed invasive radiologist. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your career.
Your tasks and responsibilities may include:
· You will demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing and identifying potential and actual patient problems, collecting accurate data and participate in the patient's Place of Care in accordance with the department/unit's standards.
· You will prioritize resources to patient care and diagnostic activities based on accurate patient information and staff capabilities.
· You will demonstrate knowledge of cardiac A & P, with the specific conditions, diseases (CAD), and treatment therapies for the specific patient populations of the Department.
· You will demonstrate knowledge and competency to perform Cath lab procedures.
· You will assist in data collection r/t cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, renal and peripheral vascular status. You will also document findings and reports abnormal or out-of-range results to physician.
· High school or GED required
· LPN one year experience with Critical Care course within one year of hire or one year Cath Lab experience or one year RCIS or CVT or Graduate of accredited RCVT program.
· Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
· Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Cardiovascular Technologist (CV Tech)
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cardio Tech opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website