Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a PRN Physical Therapist Home Health you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Wesley Healthcare at Home which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Wesley Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a PRN Physical Therapist Home Health where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides and directs Physical Therapy services to patients within their home. To include assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation. Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable practices of physical therapy, policies and procedures and state regulations.
What you will do in this role:
- Optimizes the physical abilities and skills of patients by performing or supervising therapy staff in initiating referrals, evaluating and treating appropriate patients, effectively participating in the care planning process, appropriately documenting progress toward identified goals and communicating patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Establishes personal patient schedules in conjunction with other team members. Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Develops appropriate home program to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment. Participates in discharge planning. Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive devices, orthotics or prosthetics. Trains patient, family and appropriate staff in the use or application of the above.
- Refers patients for treatment to Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) by completing evaluation and initial plan of treatment and communicating information. Supervises and directs PTA in the implementation of the treatment plan.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
- License to practice physical therapy within the state
- Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare. We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PRN Physical Therapist Home Health opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website