Job Summary: Evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff. Teaches and mentors other staff and participates in the management of resources for patient care and organizational improvement. May provide services off-site within the scope of the job description as needed by the department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current North Carolina license to practice Occupational Therapy
- Accepting New Graduate Applications! Preferred Experience in clinical affiliations having a wide variety of acute care procedures, especially orthopedics, neurology, cardiopulmonary and care of burns/open wounds are helpful.
Discover a generous benefits package! Our total rewards package includes but is not limited to:
- 401k retirement plan
- paid time off (PTO)
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- flex spending account options
- life and disability insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- student loan assistance program
- employee discount program
- employee stock purchase program
CarePartners Home Health provides Nursing, CNA, Therapy and Social Work services to people across the WNC region. These services make it possible to provide high quality, personal, and compassionate care for patients in their homes. Home Health staff truly get to know their patients and have shown to be satisfied with their jobs according to in house employee surveys. Home Health staff must be 21 years old, have a good driving record, reliable transportation (for which mileage is reimbursed), and must have proof of insurance with their name on the policy.
Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website