Maintenance coordinators go beyond just identifying necessary tasks and scheduling work to be done. They are also responsible for ensuring that the work is performed to an appropriate quality level and that it complies with company policies, applicable industry standards and legal requirements. They typically have the final say on whether work performed by other employees or outside vendors is approved. Of course, their own work always must be top-notch.
Maintenance Coordinator Tasks
* Identify and resolve maintenance, materials, supplies, and staffing problems.
* Maintain, update, and plan the schedule, including assigning tasks to staff and hiring contractors.
* Inspect sites regularly, responding to complaints and evaluating current status and needs.
* Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
* Report on activities, budget, supplies, and planned projects.
* Travel Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse routinely. Company vehicle provided.
* Day-to-Day Upkeep.
* Preventive Maintenance
* Communication Proficiency
* Painting interior and exterior of retail buildings
* Decision Making
* Organizational Skills
* Experience in electrical, plumbing, carpet repair and carpentry is necessary.
* Results Driven
Full-time hourly $20-$25
Apply on company website