DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $17.02 - $23.83 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At Centennial Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are looking for a Patient Experience/Unit Secretary to join our fast-growing Centenial Hospital! This is a fast paced, patient facing position. In this role you will ensure excellent customer service and efficient daily operations. If you are a passionate, driven, and a great problem solver, this is the pace for you!
The Patient Experience Attendant performs assigned tasks and activities according to skill level and patient needs as assessed by the Registered Nurse (RN). The Patient Experience Attendant supports nursing personnel in providing safety monitoring/ assistance to patients.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients checking in and out.
- Collaborate with our providers to ensure smooth scheduling, and top-notch communication.
- Address billing issues with patients. Iron out any client complaints, rescheduling requests, etc.
- Make great relationships and personal connections with our patients!
- Maintains documentation of patient throughout shift per hospital policy/guidelines.
Centennial Hospital brings extraordinary health care from compassionate, experienced medical providers right to your neighborhood. Located on Arapahoe Road at Potomac Street in Centennial, CO, Centennial Hospital first opened more than three decades ago as the Centennial Medical Plaza. As the community grew around us, we underwent a major expansion to become the area's first full-service hospital. With 20 inpatient beds, our hospital provides a full range of healthcare services.
Highlights about The Medical Center of Aurora:
- Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence.
- Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora).
- Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza).
- Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital rankings.
- Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus.
- Level III NICU at our Main Campus.
- Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016.
- State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus.
- Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
- Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver's largest healthcare system
This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza/ Spalding Rehabilitation Center (TMCA) expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: BLS required.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience: Six months Patient Safety Attendant/Unit Secretary experience preferred.
Special Qualifications: General knowledge of basic clinical practices, procedures, and standards. Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care along with good interpersonal skills. Ability to critically think through situations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website