- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in good standing
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions and have the ability to prioritize duties
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The DON (AL) provides administrative and clinical leadership for nursing staff to promote the delivery of high quality care.
- The DON (AL) develops, revises, monitors and implements the department budget to promote appropriate resources.
- The DON (AL) develops implements, and evaluates the nursing department all while meeting regulatory compliance.
- The DON (AL) serves as a nursing liaison with internal/external groups, residents/families, general public, and other health care providers.
Apply on company website