- Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
- The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all residents.
- The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans as developed by RN.
Apply on company website