- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience OR Associate's Degree and one (1) year of experience
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR)
- Experience working in a union facility
- Ensure community staffing needs are met by following the standardized hiring process, developing retention strategies, operation of the applicant tracking system and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Schedule and facilitate the new employee welcome orientation program including new hire paperwork and processes.
- Administer FMLA, accommodations, and other leaves of absence requests.
- Support supervisors with the performance management process, including but not limited to: performance reviews, employee relations, coaching, corrective action, performance improvement plans, investigations and associate concerns.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee related questions pertaining to HR, benefits and payroll.
Apply on company website