The Senior Director, Resource Optimization & Enrollment will lead the Enrollment function at the national level and create, develop, and execute business process improvements in accordance with strategic priorities across all functions in partnership with organization leaders. The role will ensure that projects are aligned with the organization's overall initiatives and will always focus on optimizing resources. Long-term objectives will focus on optimizing resources across all functions. The Senior Director will work closely with the Chief of Schools, Chief Financial Officer, State Leaders, and School Administrators in an effort to maximize resources and drive efficiency to reduce waste.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Enrollment Oversight & Marketing Partnership
- Develop and outline a clear vision for the Enrollment function.
- Manage the annual enrollment cycle and facilitate network-wide activity, data collection and analyses in accordance with the annual enrollment cycle (i.e. annual enrollment targets, network-wide formal reporting results, etc. )
- Collaborate with the Marketing department, state Enrollment staff, and school leaders to fully leverage student management systems' capabilities to recruit and enroll students.
- Implement process improvements in order to support state and school staff with formal state reporting in order to maximize
- Create and/or maintain a culture of accountability with all teams that support the enrollment process.
- Obtain, analyze, and utilize relevant primary and secondary enrollment data to inform planning, decision making, and management practice.
- Partner with the Marketing department to ensure that the CSUSA brand, school brand, and public image are in alignment and effective in building a strong enrollment pipeline.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure that the website, communications, social media, and public relations are supporting effective lead generation.
- Ensure Tier 3 schools receive consistent and targeted enrollment and marketing support.
Resource Optimization Initiatives
- Collaborate with the Chief of Schools to identify and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity across the corporation for eliminating waste and reducing variation.
- Build and maintain performance dashboards to drive and support process improvements with appropriate metrics.
- Work with various departments to provide leadership as it pertains to cost savings, efficiency improvement, and/or quality improvement, for both operational and transactional processes utilizing the DMAIC process.
- Oversee enterprise-level process improvement programs that drive significant value to the business in terms of revenue, efficiencies, and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the development of continuous improvement/optimization process including development of project timelines and deliverables, tracking system, standard documentation, and organization as well as effective controls for change management.
- Model change management expertise and ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels and positively transform the organizational culture to adapt to improved processes and performance metrics.
- Ensure constant, ongoing communication to ensure barriers/obstacles to business process improvement are removed and necessary support is provided.
- Ensure organizational and individual accountability for process improvement project deliverables and results.
- Communicate and connect process improvement project expectations and deliverables to organizational priorities.
Continuous Improvement Culture
- Ability to translate a complex, broad initiative into a value proposition with a clear vision and unambiguous communication.
- Build and foster a culture of trust, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Utilize various resource optimization strategies to yield significant, quantifiable savings/revenue for the organization.
- Direct optimization training and coaching.
- Concentrate on never-ending improvement.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Lead and/or facilitate a variety of teams and the ability to build positive working relationships within a variety of departments and teams within the organizations.
- Possesses the skills, knowledge, and aptitude to engage, influence, and direct all functions for all entities within the organziation.
- Proven success building employee engagement; creating, communicating, and building an understanding of a shared vision.
- Ability to manage teams effectively and manage conflicts to drive clarity and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence people and teams at all levels without direct authority.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and deliver projects within agreed schedules and budgets.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and ad hoc requests.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues, programs, and business interest and related issues.
- Well developed, executive critical thinking and communication skills (written and oral).
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes for school and corporate entities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required, Advanced degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- 5+ years of business experience with a proven measurable track record.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Green Belt certification preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills to include advanced Excel experience.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with EduServe's salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by EduServe.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with EduServe's policy.
The EduServe's Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Apply on company website