DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Cath Lab teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!The Cardiac Catheterization ElectroPhysiology Lab at Chippenham Hospital:
- 3 EP Labs (One New EP Lab)-Averaging 4,500 patients per year (Complex Ablations, ICD, PPM, Laser Lead extractions, Hybrid, Watchman)
- Level 2 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Required: Two years of telemetry experience in a high volume unit and successful completion of critical care course class.
Preferred: Any of the following experience as an RN:
- Two years of critical care experience in an ICU / CCU setting
- Two years of experience in a busy Emergency Department
- Two years of Electrophysiology experience
- Full Time
- 10 hour shifts
- 80 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, dental, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website