Clayton Homes Sales Processor - Ballston Spa, NY
Position Description: Sales Processor
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
As a Sales Processor with Clayton Home's retail company, you play a critical role in creating a world class home buying experience. To be successful in this role, a Sales Processor must possess the ability to create rapport over the phone with potential home buyers as they guide and educate them through the process. This role coordinates the communication and activities of many parties involved in the purchase, and proactively follows up with all parties for items needed. The sole purpose of this role is to assist customers as they navigate the home buying process. It's important for individuals in this role to balance urgency with accuracy.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
- Establish ongoing relationships by delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Assist and educate customers throughout the home buying process.
- Acts as a liaison between all parties to ensure clear, urgent, and constant communication.
- Coordinate next steps and items required with all parties involved in the purchase regarding applications, approvals, settlement, and closing.
- Educates customers on the information and documentation typically requested as part of the loan application process and obtains cost estimates and the details of the purchase in order to ensure accuracy and transparency at closing.
- Manage details of the purchase with all parties involved and ensure alignment and accuracy for closing.
- Responsible for prompt, professional communication to keep everyone aligned and moving forward.
- Assist Sales Professionals and customers in gathering and preparing information for application submissions.
- Ensure transparency and accuracy for customers through the closing process.
- Set up and maintain customer files.
- Assist in pre-close reviews and closings as approved by HC Manager.
- Prepare the Retail company's portion of the Closing Package.
- Provide frequent updates to sales team and manager as they relate to deals in process.
- Manage all steps in the retail process leading to funding for each customer.
- Protect company assets by maintaining a high level of integrity and complying with legal requirements that apply to selling manufactured homes.
- Participate in sales meetings and other company events.
- Participate as needed during marketing promotions and events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by manager.
- As a Sales Processor with Clayton Homes, you will receive an hourly wage.
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company - an integrity-based organization offering unlimited career growth.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match.
- 5 Day Work Week– we believe in offering a balanced working environment.
- Training and Professional Development – we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills and the ability to enhance relationships, express empathy, focus on education, and set expectations.
- Operate with a high degree of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong sense of process orientation.
- Ability to create an exceptional experience for customers.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applicants are subject to a criminal background check and must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing as necessary.
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
Apply on company website