Do you want to be a part of transforming the lives of others? Are you eager to grow in your career and work for a company where you can control your own salary?
We are looking for game changers with an eagerness to connect and guide our customers to their future home. Let's talk! Apply today!
- As a Sales Professional with Clayton Homes, you will receive a $40k base salary plus a lucrative commission plan
- Unlimited career and earning potential
The main job purpose as a Retail Sales Representative with Clayton Homes will be to create a world class home buying experience by assisting customers to identify a floor plan, select options, and coordinate the construction process.
Ideal Team Member Profile
- Clayton Ambassador – protect the Clayton Homes branding and assets by maintaining a high level of integrity throughout the sales process
- Constant Learner – develop expertise in areas such as finance mortgage concepts, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills and your local market
- Customer Follow-up – maintain customer files and provide timely follow-up with prospective buyers via the company's CRM system
- Merchandising – assist manager by helping select inventory, decorate models and maintain appearance of the homes
- Personal Prospecting – develop, refine and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase home center traffic
- Product Demonstration – show prospects display homes, demonstrate features and benefits to create added value
- Set Appointments – set home center visits utilizing prospect database and by converting ad calls and web leads
- Training– participates in all sales meetings, training opportunities and other company sponsored functions
- At least 6 months of relationship driven business to consumer sales preferred
- General understanding of the retail environment
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing
- Learn and comply with legal requirements that apply to the sale of manufactured homes
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work required schedule, including Saturdays
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to walk the lot and show homes throughout all seasons
- Ability to move and lift furniture, promotional items, etc. (up to 75 lbs.)
- Subject to criminal background check and drug screening
- Performance Perks – we offer incredible rewards for our top performers – Cruises, Resort Trips, etc.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match; PTO granted after 90 days
- Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment
- Training and Professional Development – we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and one of the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
6801 E BEN WHITE BOULEVARD
AUSTIN, Texas, 78741
Job Category: Sales
Apply on company website