Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled ADM Solution Lead/Architect who will build end to end solution in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevOps transformation and next gen ADM and AMS Operating models to join our team at ADM Services business unit. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. We consistently deliver positive relationships, market leading offerings and business results. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness.
· Build end to end solution constructs on ADM RFPS and proactive pursuits in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevOps transformation and next gen ADM and AMS Operating models
· Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technology groups/horizontals including Enterprise Applications, QE&A, Infrastructure services and Digital Engineering
· Design an Integrated Operating model across towers and jointly build engagement level Transformation themes
· Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset to building ADM applications
· Work with FPA team and each of the towers to review effort and cost inputs for overall solution efficacy, deliverability and Winnability
· Present and lead solution alignment workshops with our customers
· Solution Selling - Ensuring quality solution delivery and subsequent solution selling to other key stakeholders
· Creating collaterals: Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
· Bid Management - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
· 14 + years of strong delivery experience, with at least 3+ years in managing ADM delivery , COTS and/or Custom Applications
· Experience in Client facing roles
· Experience in anchoring / supporting large RFPs
· Very good working knowledge of SLAs and critical metrics related to Application Services
· Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams within Cognizant; Good Communication skills is critical to articulate the solution
· Additional experience in managing CIS / DevOps / Agile Delivery
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 06 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website