AngularJS Developer Job Description:
· AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of the service. The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
· Main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered, together with a few HTML templates, but expect support with regards to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
· Work as a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the APIs using standard methods.
· A thorough understanding of all of the components of the platform and infrastructure is required.
· Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
· 5+ Years of experience with minimum of 3+ years Angular/Frontend Development
· Having Java/Spring boot knowledge is added advantage
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Proficiency in Angular 4, Angular 6 and the latest version etc.
· Hands on experience on the below modules: Angular CLI, Services, Routing, HTTP, Components, Form handling,
Dependency injection, Security, Server-Side Rendering, TypeScript, Unit Testing (Cucumber), E2E Testing (Protractor)
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 05 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website