Client Services Executive
Cognizant Digital Business
We are seeking a Client Services Executive for Connected Products, Cognizant Digital Business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries. We are looking for a key leader with past experience in industrial automation, manufacturing, and experience selling IoT (Internet of Things) services. You should have some consulting experience, market leadership, relationship management, sales quota attainment excellence in achieving both annual revenue and profitability targets. You will manage a portfolio of Connected Products programs and project delivery, establish and run governance with client stakeholders, and run financial and demand forecasts across the Connected Products portfolio. You will also drive continuous improvements resulting in client value benefits, as well as a continuous competency uplift resulting in productivity and efficiency gains. You will be in a true P&L role – responsible for both top line & bottom line growth.
Cognizant Connected Products: Intelligent, IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we engineer industry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things—but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Creating sales strategy and plan for pipeline generation.
· Key stakeholder management.
· Management of the account plan under the guidance of the client partner, investing time in strengthening existing client relationships and strategic new clients.
· Proactive proposals and RFP in line to account strategy
· Partners with internal leaders for solution creation and execution.
· Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for the Communications Vertical.
· Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
· Work in a matrix organization , responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
· Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term relationships with executives
· Manage the end-to-end sales process
· Demand fulfillment, interfacing with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering
· At least 10-14 years of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business / Sales role in Product Engineering, industrial automation, or manufacturing across multiple industries
· Experience with largescale consulting engagements
· Ability to appreciate and work on 360-degree aspects around a Product development life cycle for Network Engineering, Devices, Wireless / Wireline, DataComm, or other technical expertise regarding Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, or Automotive
· Strong technical skills with ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with “consultative selling” is essential.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills are required
· Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
· Consultative selling experience is a must
· Knowledge of industry trends, customer painpoints, potential opportunities in various Technologies like 5G, SDN, IoT, Docsis 3.1, Virtualization, Device Engineering, Mesh Networking, WiFi, Technology migrations is a must
MBA or Master's degree from a top-ranked institution.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. But we don't stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Sep 17 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website