Content WriterRequired Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years' experience as a Technical / Content writing professional
- Excellent outlining, writing, product content launch, content editing & coding, research, and communication skills
- Experience working with content management system or other tool
- Proven ability to master content strategy and style guidelines from both writing and editing perspective
- Preferably tech writing, journalism, Commercial, content management, or other online communications
- Experience creating customer-focused copy
- Able to translate complex technical ideas into easy concepts for any user to understand
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents and sequence diagrams written by Product Owners, SME's and Architects.
- Experience working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Tech savvy with penchant for early technology adoption.
- Passion for consumer products and Services
- Experience managing large scale of content launch / releases
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally with proven track record of driving results
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- Review existing technical documents and bring them up to best practices standards of the client guidelines.
- Work with provided content from subject matter experts and developers to produce internal documentation for use by customer agents.
- Write compelling, clear help center articles
- Complete content rewrites identified by Content QA process and Client team
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Ability to observe a process or procedure from a technical point of view and create content for any skill level
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and guidelines specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Bug triage & Resolves style guide issues
- Bug management, analysis and reporting
- Produce draft that is easy to translate into other languages
- Answer context questions from localization linguists
- Take on additional production tasks as needed
- Track work activity on tasks and identify improvement areas
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 11 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website