Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
Helping clients to define digital strategy and roadmap• Advise on and finalizes ecosystem (including product partners platform tools technology etc).
User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing:Story ownership across layers concept based learning from language specific skills Digital Engineering fundamentals Product engineering principles Agile DevOps
Enterprise Architecture:Define information engineering
• Develops the application portfolio rationalization and revitalization strategy.
• Decides the DevOps strategy.
• Define containerization strategies.
• Defines enterprise system engineering parameters like disaster recovery security strategy and archiving backup plans Understanding of web scale architect Resilience design application migration design for native cloud across multiple apps Common micro services.
Coding (user story Realization across layers):Designs Cognizant tool sets and accelerators to help decide team structure and productivity
• Harvests IP ideas for Cognizant.
• Reviews and finalizes the platform components (Eg security logging authentication cashing etc).
• Guides team on multi cloud platform (Leveraging all core infrastructure components.
• Eg cloud foundry implementation API gateway setup building micro services marketplace).
• Provide recommendations to the customer on the technologies / tools / platforms in alignment to client strategy (eg sizing capacity planning).
• evaluate applications and advise the customer on rationalization.
Deployment:Guide and be available for troubleshooting
Testing:Guide and be available for troubleshooting
Documentation:Document as per client requirements
• Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
• Process Improvements and Adherence: Lead innovation sessions.
• implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
• support on process audit activities.
• Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge Management:' Conduct training as approved
• Contribute to patent creation and to open source.
• People management: Engage with team.
• resolve / conflict management within team.
• conduct internal trainings for developers within team.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Core JavaPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 22 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website