Cognizant requires an IoT expert with a strong Risk Management and Security Architecture background to expand, lead and manage the IoT security program for the Cognizant Digital Business (CDB). The Director, IoT Security will provide expert leadership, and strategic guidance related to the delivery and ongoing improvements for ensuring security is integrated for both internal and client facing IoT service and platform delivery. This role reports to the CDB – Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and is subject to execution as part of Cognizant's global Corporate Security functions and programs. Candidates will have a proven ability work within and across CDB IoT teams to design, test, and support solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies. The IoT Security Director will infuse innovation and creativity into strategic planning with a focus on improved security integration, risk management and enabling the adoption of established DevSecOps methodology. The IoT Security Director operates within a matrixed security organization and works closely with various other Corporate Security leaders, Delivery Excellence, Information Technology, Privacy, Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance.
- Security SME that will provide IoT design guidance in alignment with established policies, standards in addition to considering regulatory compliance and privacy.
- Analyze existing development processes, practices, within the delivery teams and advance security integration and governance practices.
- Establish proactive process for vetting of CDB IoT vendor partners and associated IoT devices to accelerate security reviews during internal delivery and GTM.
- Work across Corporate Security BISO's, BU's, Information Technology and Delivery Excellence to established standardized configurations that can be leveraged as part of IoT delivery.
- Provide direction for advancing IoT security, this includes new vendors and design principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with IoT teams to advance DevSecOps self-serve capability to meet business needs effectively.
· Provide support as required for client discussions related to IoT security.
· Provide security requirements, design and architecture patterns including processes and tools to protect data across all IoT related platforms.
· Lead the development and guidance during data protection architecture design activities of new and existing IoT products.
· Ability to establish IoT solution designs which incorporate the trust boundaries between different parts of the system, both physical and software.
- Enhance IoT compliance framework to ensure controls validation across various IoT architectures.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 21 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website