Role/Title IIB Developer
Duration: Full Time only - “Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.” Job Purpose: Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidate with IIB Developer experience. Primary Skills – IIB / Message Broker Developer Skills
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
- At least 5 years of strong experience in IIB Development.
- IIB / Message Broker Developer Skills
- Developed Message Flows, ESQL Statements, Message Sets, Pub/Sub applications
- Development experience using XML technologies: XSD, XSLT
- Message transformations, translation, validation for incoming messages
- Experience on Rest, Web services implementation, Compute node, http nodes, aggregation nodes, database integration nodes is necessary.
- Experience in version control, building bar files, overriding properties
- Integration with Data power.
- Experience in designing, developing flows and supporting using IIB and APIC service components
- Lead Skills
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting : Nov 23 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website