- Knowledge in using Tidal Scheduler or any other scheduling tools like UC4, Control-M etc.
- Skills in Informatica and Oracle Performance Tuning is a strong plus
- Salesforce application integrations using SOAP/REST API will be a strong plus
- Knowledge and hands on experience with reporting and analytic tools such as Tableau and/or Einstein analytics
- Extensive database data warehouse design experience Desired but not Mandatary
- Batch Processing and scripting in UNIX LINUX environments shell and/or Python scripting
- Strong SQL, Database and Informatica performance tuning skills
- Expert in designing Parallel jobs using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove duplicates, Filter, Dataset, Lookup file set, Modify, Aggregator, XML parsing stages.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing of complex mappings, applying various transformations such as lookup, source qualifier, update strategy, router, sequence generator, aggregator, rank, stored procedure, filter, joiner and sorter transformations
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience of database appliance systems specifically Oracle
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with data integration and ETL development Informatica
- Atleast 3+ years' experience in designing and developing complex SQL's and Pl/Sql routines in Oracle database as per requirements
- 5+ years of development experience in DW implementations, ETL design and development (Informatica), and performance tuning
Work Experience Requirements :
- Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Good at DWH concepts Star Schema Snowflake schema facts dimensions
- Experience in Performance Tuning Parameters Dependency knowledge etc
Minimum 6 years hands on experience in Informatica Power Center ETL Design and architecture experience
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Informatica TestingPL2Required2OraclePL2Required3PL/SQLPL2Required4Unix Shell ScriptingPL2Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1NPD/NPINARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 17 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website