Cognizant is one of the leading IT professional services companies worldwide. We are continuously transforming our business models, both operative and technologically for the digital era. Our unique consultative focus based on the industry, help our clients to visualize, build and run the most innovative and efficient business.
In Mexico, our clients are part of the prestigious culture we have: we put the customer first to take advantage of the latest industry IT services in our 3 main development centers: Mexico City, Guadalajara & Monterrey. Thanks to this overall experience and resources we count with, our clients can enjoy of a much faster adaptation in this fast changing market, with quality improvements on developed software and cost reduction by implementing global processes and practices well optimized.
As enterprises simplify, modernize and secure their legacy environments for the digital era, robust quality assurance (QA) is essential. Quality takes an end-to-end connotation and must straddle both legacy and digital systems. Cognizant Quality Engineering & Assurance (QE&A) is reimagining QA for you, employing an end-to-end ecosystem approach with intelligent and automated QA processes. In so doing, you gain quality and speed to promote faster business and technology change, as well as a better customer experience.
Java Automation Engineer – Selenium
- The individual selected for this role will be responsible of Automation testing for Java applications with Selenium, for one global financial services leader, orchestrating physical logistics, compliance, financial requirements of trade and Supply chain, running millions of transactions annually.
- 5 -7 years of hands on experience with Java, Selenium & TestNg
- Java 8 nice to have.
- Multithreading and test data management.
- Must be having Strong automation experience in Web services (API).
- Postman or any other tools experience to tests the APIs.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Excellent analytical & Strong Debugging skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Ex: Jenkins) and ability to create, modify, execute & configure jobs
- Good experience with git
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
- XRAY knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of CI/CD Processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative and consultative personality
- 5+ years of experience with hands on experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience with hands on experience with Selenium
- Strong automation experience with Web Services (API)
- English fluent/advanced conversational level is required
- Bachelor's Degree on any IT field of studies is desirable
- This would be an onsite role for our Mexico City delivery center
- The working schedule will be in Pacific Standard Time, which translates in 8:00 – 5:00 pm CST or 7:00 – 4:00 pm CST, from Monday-Friday
- No travel percentage is required for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 14 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website