Executive Administrative Assistant – HR
- Provides Executive Administrative support in a team environment
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Maintains multifaceted and extremely detailed calendars while prioritizing meeting requests
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements (flight, hotel and car service)
- Processes expense reports in a timely manner
- Participates in other general administrative duties and special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant experience required
- Proficiency level with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Critical Thinker (e.g. Prioritization, criticality, calendaring based on importance)
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbally
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high-pressure environment
- Ability to Multi-Task, detail oriented, problem solver and ability to prioritize is required
- Candidate is required to reside in the East Coast Region within Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- AA Required, BA or BS preferred
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website