Media Operations Lead - Senior Manager
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is a Fortune 200 company and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
The Media Operations Lead is responsible for overseeing media operations for all Global Campaigns media activations and working with internal and external partners to ensure process adherence. She/he will lead operational efforts to transform and optimize an internal media agency within Cognizant. You will partner with Global Campaigns teams including Marketing Operations, Media Planners, and Campaign Leads to support new vendor set up, and proper campaign set up and financial management with existing partners. You will also partners closely with Operations, senior management and procurement. She/he has a high level of attention to detail, accountability, and project management acumen.
• Create all Scope of work, Media Authorization and Insertion Order documents for approval from management and procurement
• Track all budget and spending globally
• Process all invoices for Global Campaigns group globally
• Work closely with marketing ops team to create and improve financial processes
• Setup new vendors with proper tools and process for billing and invoicing
• Customize new processes with our respective agency partners to allow for most optimized financial workflow
• Identify media and advertising partners that would complement Cognizant's strategic initiatives.
• Support Media related process development, management, and training through the Global Campaigns group
• Understand the role of MarTech and AdTech to identify, recommend, and onboard new partners
• Develop strong relationships with business unit/ market leadership and other marketing teams
• Contribute to the marketing transformation program with process, practices and technology recommendations
• Additional process and project management contribution related to media as necessary
- Required 6+ years of experience in media operations/finance including:
- Financial process and budget management
- Global experience preferred
• Agency experience preferred
• Although this is an individual contributor role, it is important to have experience collaborating in cross-functional
• Experience assessing process challenges, and solving complex problems
• Strong multi-task skills across concurrent campaigns
• Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal communication skills (including ability to express complex concepts
in a clear and concise manner)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website