Mulesoft Technical Architect
We have a Mulesoft Technical Architect position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Murray - UT
Note: Must be legally authorized to work in United States without the need of employer sponsorship, now or at ay time in the future
We are looking for a Mulesoft Technical Architect. Who has good exposure in multi team projects for below given purpose.Analyze high level design and low-level design activities.
- Analyze high level design and low-level design activities.
- Prepare Interface Design Documents for API Implementation.
- Support High Level Design for API implementation.
- Support Low Level Design for API implementation.
- Documentation and review Interface API development and unit test case preparation.
- Involve in MuleSoft Architectural activities and expertise in architecting API-led connectivity.
- Provide support for various test phases.
- Implementation of Interfaces APIs and Warranty Support Analyze high level design and low level design activities.
- Expertise in providing mentoring and guidance on technical and architectural direction, methodology, design, and reuse to support Mulesoft project initiatives
- Created high-level design artifacts such as common business object models, component models and design abstracts
- 4-year degree and demonstrates expertise in the Insurance industry preferred.
- Must have depth in knowledge in Mulesoft ESB / API-Led connectivity and middleware integration hands on experience.
- Should be more than 11+ years of experience in IT field including depth knowledge of EAI and ESB Middleware technologies like MuleSoft system implementations.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 14 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website