Technical Lead OMS SME
SME to deliver Outage Management System upgrade.
Understanding the existing application from a functional and technical point of view and provide the upgrade solution accordingly
Interface with IT & Business Teams , translate requirements into Functional & technical specifications
Work with Technical ( Development & Testing teams) at Cognizant
Lead a team of developers , provide guidance and Technical Mentoring
Need to have
Strong understanding of Outage Management System configuration for Utilities
Know-how of technologies - Java/J2EE, WAS, Websphere MQ. DB PL/SQL (Oracle), automated Build and Deployment process.
Familiar with Unix Commands.
Ability to manage multiple tasks ad work towards long term goals
Experience in Energy&Utility would be added advantage.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to Lead the Team, Onshore/Offshore coordination, team building and people skills
- Strong analytical and excellent Troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Microsoft OMSPL1Required2IBM Sterling OMS AdminPL1Required3HYBRIS OMSPL1Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Energy Supply &TradingNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 20 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website