Cognizant is seeking forward-thinking, diligent people to join our Oracle Solutions Practice as Integration Leads. Candidates should have a successful record of accomplishment using Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology Stack and Oracle Integration Cloud Technology Stack. Candidates must be goal-oriented, have good communication and interpersonal skills, have deep knowledge in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure / Oracle Integration Cloud and Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies.
• Analyze integration requirements, provide effort estimations and resource loading plans for project staffing purposes
• Analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot enterprise integrations built using Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud Integrations
• Work closely with client teams and testing teams to understand functional and non functional requirements and review integration testing plans
• Prepare detail cutover plans for integration deployment to test and production servers
• Provision OCI instances for developing and deploying integrations, participate in instance sizing, engage with Oracle Support for high priority SR
• Actively work with Cognizant development teams nearshore and offshore and prepare weekly status reports, manage client expectations and handle escalations
• 10+ years of integration experience and 3 years of Oracle Cloud
• At least three full life cycle implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle HCM Cloud using OIC
• Must have hands on experience implementing large-scale integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud development or Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA 12c)
• Hands on experience with integration of Oracle SaaS tools like FBDI, Oracle ERP and HCM Cloud, Oracle BI Reports, Oracle ESS Jobs and scheduling, Oracle Weblogic Administration
• Hands on Experience using Oracle BI Cloud Connector for extracting bulk data from Oracle ERP Cloud
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 14 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website