Role - Polarion ALM Developer
Location - Dearborn, MI
• Understanding and experience with source code management (AccuRev, GitHub, etc.)
• Ability to perform codeful and codeless customization of Polarion tool according to business rules.
• Ability to formulate Polarion data model based on business requirements.
• Ability to understand homegrown systems and map the existing functionalities to the requirments management, test case management and release planning modules of Polarion.
• Codeful customization will include software development involving full stack Java along with scripting like Groovy and Velocity Macros.
• Ability to Perform Integration with other systems and migrate data into Polarion.
• Interpret user stories to create thorough test cases and document them.
• Develop automated test cases
• Understand Agile principles and actively participate in ceremonies.
• Ability to work on a global team.
o Experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies.
o Experience with Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) implementation for requirements management , MS Office integration, Code, Builds and Test case management.
o Expereience with data migration and integration technologies.
o Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others.
• Develop and maintain application code.
• Provide valuable and noteworthy input during user story review.
• Run and maintain a large test suite of manual and automated tests.
• Ensure that a quality product is released to the customers.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Angular 2 - 8PL4Required2IntegrityPL1Required3Ab initioPL1Required4CSSPL4Desired5HTMLPL4Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 03 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website