Practice Development Director
IoT & Engineering
Energy & Utilities
Base Location : San Francisco, California or Phoenix, Arizona
Remote location : Yes
Travel : 40% ( at least )
• Responsible for Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for Engineering Services for Energy & Utilities vertical. Engineering Services constitutes areas around Enterprise Asset Management , GIS, IOT, Systems Engineering and other areas that are relevant to E&U
• Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
• Work in a matrix organization , responsible for prospecting and other sales driven activities
• Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term relationships with executives
• Deep domain understanding of Grid Modernization systems like ADMS / DERMS and other areas relevant to Utilities
• Manage RFP responses / Proactive pitches and play the single point of contact for proposals
• Handhold new programs, bring up teams ( including hiring of individuals)
• Will act as escalation point for all customer delivery & engagement issues ( Solution, Technical, Resourcing, Personnel )
Travel : Min of 40%
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 24 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website